DID YOU KNOW?
- A simple $2 donation allows 1 young child to be fed nutritiously for 1 week.
- Each month, almost 20,000 children from 0 to 5 years old receive food aid from Moisson Montreal and Moisson Rive-Sud. They could almost fill the Bell Centre!
- Not offering children a healthy diet is to limit their potential for development, to favor limitations and future health problems and it is to prevent them from full development.
- If it's difficult for parents to live with their own hunger, it's even more difficult to live with the hunger of their little ones.
- Parents who are not able to feed their family can feel anxiety that can sometimes create considerable stress for children.